Saturday, September 17, 2011

Disney Castle Parks: EuroDisney/Disneyland Paris

(You must know, I thought EuroDisney was a brilliant name, and find it to be unique and informative toward the Paris Park, so I continue to use it still)

The Castle at EuroDisney, (the Disneyland style, Magic Kingdom, outside of Paris, France), is absolutely stunning and beautiful.  If I didn't already have a love affair with my own Anaheim Castle, this would easily top the charts.

As the story goes, Disney was gonna build a Castle in France, right among the hundreds of real European Castles throughout the continent, so they had to make this one really special and magical.  I think they succeeded.  I especially love the rectilinear lines of the structure and gardens that mimic the artistic style of the Sleeping Beauty animation aesthetic.

(FYI, although I am sure your might already know this, "Le Chateau de la Belle au Bois Dormant" translates to "Sleeping Beauty Castle")
Euro Disneyland Paris' Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment